Our Favorite Links
OUR ARTICLES & BLOGS
Jill Hendrix, the owner of Fiction Addiction, wrote a series of articles for BookThink about How to Start a Clicks-and-Bricks Used Bookstore.
See the February 2003 article on Opening a Bricks-and-Clicks Used Bookstore that Jill wrote for the International Online Bookselling Association newsletter.
- Fiction Addiction's website is hosted by Chrislands. We highly recommend them to other booksellers looking for a hassle-free website solution.
- For our inventory control, point-of-sale system, we use software from Anthology.
- Sue Devitt of Asheville Graphic Design created our business cards.
- Ken Pitts of Ken Pitts Studio took many of the photos of our store that you see on our site.
- Endicia is an Internet-based postage meter that we use for shipping our mail-order packages.
Local Writing Groups
Many authors are part of a writing group. If you are interested in joining any of the following local writing groups, please contact them directly:
If your group is open to the public but is not listed, please contact us
if you would like your group added to our web page.
Other Bookstores We Recommend
If we don't have what you're looking for, then please try another local independent store:
: Browse used books in downtown Greenville while drinking wine or coffee.