Our Favorite Links
LINKING TO US
To link to our site, you can use the following HTML code if you'd like:
Used paperbacks & more
<A HREF="http://www.fiction-addiction.com" TARGET="new"><IMG SRC="http://www.fiction-addiction.comhome/pictures/fictionaddiction_link_button.jpg"><BR> <FONT SIZE=-2>Used paperbacks & more</FONT></a>
OUR ARTICLES & BLOGS
Jill Hendrix, the owner of Fiction Addiction, wrote a series of articles for BookThink about How to Start a Clicks-and-Bricks Used Bookstore.
See the February 2003 article on Opening a Bricks-and-Clicks Used Bookstore that Jill wrote for the International Online Bookselling Association newsletter.
If your work is Christian-themed, consider WestBow:
- Fiction Addiction's website is hosted by Chrislands. We highly recommend them to other booksellers looking for a hassle-free website solution.
- For our inventory control, point-of-sale system, we use software from Anthology.
- Sue Devitt of Asheville Graphic Design created our new business cards.
- Amy Howell of AHH Graphics created our web banners.
- Ken Pitts of Ken Pitts Studio took many of the photos of our store that you see on our site.
- Pair hosts our website images.
- Endicia is an Internet-based postage meter that we use for shipping our mail-order packages.
We are a collection point for Friends of the Library. Any books you bring in to trade that we cannot use can be donated to them. We can even provide you with a tax receipt upon request.
Palmetto Olive Oil Co. has been a great partner: They have hosted our cookbook club, provided us with door prizes for our lunches, and has helped us spread the word about our events.
Bermuda Onion is a local book blogger who does a wonderful job covering our author events and helping us spread the word.
OUR BOOK YOUR LUNCH VENUES
We are delighted to be working with Table 301's restaurants -- Soby's and The Lazy Goat -- for our author event program, Book Your Lunch.
Now that we share a shopping center, we are also working with Southern Fried Green Tomatoes as a Book Your Lunch venue.